Monday 1 April 2013

Photo Friday Challenge


I am once again taking part in the Photo-Challenge posted on the gorgeous blog OhhhMhhh. The challenge is always thought provoking and always a lot of fun, so here goes:

  • The tastiest thing this week: 
Baked apples. I am currently absolutely obsessed. I especially like them with some Greek Yoghurt and a dash of vanilla extract.
  • Didn’t think about it, just did it:
I haven’t been out on my bike for a really long time but this week-with the weather getting marginally better - I grabbed it and went for a wonderful cycle. I was a little bit nervous, due to my growing belly, but it was lovely to be out on my bike again.
  • What nearly went wrong:
I decided to make a changing matt for the little soon-to-be-person in our family and found this lovely set of instructions via Pinterest. Now the instructions are fantastic, I am just incapable of sewing anything without having to take it all apart a hundred times and this was no different. But the end result is rather cute!
  • Nearly purchased:
You may have realised I have a small obsession: my mini bow bag from Miu Miu. Now I am trying to justify buying its bigger sister to hold all those nappy changing things. Am I crazy?
  • Greatest joy:
It was a year ago this weekend that my husband and I tied to knot and are now expecting our first child. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...