Friday 15 March 2013

Photo Friday






Today I am taking part in OhhhMhhh’s Friday Photo Challenge. She posts 5 questions to be answered in photographic form. So here goes (starting top left):
1. Entzueckend or enchanting
To me there is nothing more enchanting than a good book. It transports you to another world and lets you live the life of other people for a little while. Whether they are fairytales, non-fiction works or books about beautiful clothes; books enchant me like nothing else.
2. Auf den letzten druecker or at the last moment
As always that would be packing! I am heading off for a girl’s weekend and have once again left the packing to the very last minute. Even though the preparations were relatively thorough-see tomorrow’s post.
3. Where were you happy this week?
Sitting at my make-up table getting ready. Is there anything more wonderful than the anticipation of a great evening to come?
4. Trying soon
I am always on the lookout for new recipes and recently my source has been, without fail the Pierre Herme cookbook. In it there is a gorgeous sounding recipe for a Kugelhopf and seeing as I am a huge Kugelhopf fan I will be trying this recipe out soon.
5.Highlight of my day
Flowers given to me by a great friend

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...